Do you do a "drive-by" when the instructor cues Chaturanga?
Do your shoulders, elbows or wrist often hurt when performing this challenging pose?
Are you looking to build more strength and learn the proper muscle activation to feel comfortable and strong in Chaturanga?
Join Kathy Coakley, RYT 200, for a 30 minute posture breakdown and 60 minute practice including strength building exercises and somatic movements designed to teach proper technique as you find your Chaturanga Dandasana.
Workshop will focus on:
- ways to keep shoulders healthy
- most common issues and injuries due to instability and misalignment
- strength building postures to help your Chaturanga
- modifications as you build strength or recover from injury
- learn the transition from plank to chaturanga to cobra/updog to downward dog
Open to all levels of practitioner. No experience required.