Our mission is to create, sustain and grow a community of yoga practitioners in the greater lake country area while offering high quality knowledge and instruction from exceptional and highly educated teachers.
Take a peak at our weekly schedule and sign up for your classes!
Learn more about our studio, our classes, and sign up for our New Student Intro Pass - $10 for 10 days of unlimited yoga!
First class Intro pass!
$10 for 10 days of unlimited yoga
on your first visit
- Plan to arrive 10-15 minutes early
- Parking is located in the lot behind our building, on side streets, and in the municipal lot across the street
- You'll remove your shoes and check in with the front desk
- This is a great time to discuss any concerns or questions you have with the teacher
- If you haven't created an account online, please fill out the new student form and you'll sign our waiver
- If you haven't purchased your New Student Pass, you can do so at the studio
- Once you get checked in and introduced to the space, feel free to set up for class
- We have yoga mats, sweat towels, hot/cold water, tea, all necessary yoga props and restroom facilities
- Grab anything needed for practice, silence your mobile devices, and relax before practice!
- It's a mirror-free, judgement free, competition-free space, so enjoy the you-time!
- We give ourselves a few minutes of guided rest at the end of class - it's the best part!
We'll check in with you after practice to see how you feel and answer any questions you may have!
We look forward to having you on the mat and sharing this practice with you!
Location and Parking
Address: 139 E Capitol Dr Suite 7 (lower level)
Hartland, WI 53029
Phone: 262 402 8221
We have a small lot directly behind the building where parking is permitted. Parking is not permitted in the adjacent building lot. Additional parking located in the municipal lot across the street and on side streets.
Connect with us!